Wednesday, October 22, 2008

You know you're a parent when...

I'm easy to please in general (not really, but I can dream) and find myself chuckling (yes, chuckling) now and again (mostly again) when I realize how different life is with kids. This cliche opening litteraly runs through my mind when I'm struck by an example - you know you're a parent when...So I've decided to make it a bit of running commentary, mostly for me and if you enjoy it - I want to hear about your 'you know you're a parent when...' I'll post and we can chuckle together. fun!

Here goes. The curtain rises.

You know you're a parent when...

You discover a breast/nipple leakage pad (oh, and I'm sure they're green) attached to the back of your favorite black hoodie as you pull it from the drawer. When faced with the mystery of 'how the h***?' you realize it's the crack organizing and laundry sorting of your two year old. (btw, nothing is folded in that drawer either).

No comments: