Monday, November 3, 2008

Skinflash Radiance Booster Pen by DIOR

All right, a little off the green topic, but I realized that this product has given me the energy (or look of it) to go find what is green out there for our families and little ones. For this, I pay homage.

It's Dior's Skinflash Radiance Booster Pen and it's ridiculously great. Here's why I love it.
1. Great form factor. Feels like a nice bold Sharpie in the hand and has a nice heft. The kind of feeling you get when you're holding a good soup spoon. You know, feels classy.
2. Brush applicator. Very soft natural bristles capture the liquid shadow concealer/under eye camouflage and spread it out beautifully below the eye or any other place on the face.
3. Color options. I'm an 002. It comes in three shades that I think would work for most.
4. Name. Radiance Booster. Yes.
Price is high at around $30/$33, but worth the splurge. Enjoy!

No comments: