Monday, May 3, 2010

All Natural Window Cleaner: Really Streak Free

I've tried nearly every home-made, kitchen concocted all natural cleaner out there, but have never done glass cleaner. Maybe it's because I never clean the windows or could be I'm more counter and frig handle obsessed.

Either way, this morning I got fed up with the little streaky mits on our back door and set to work. I used my trusty mix of 1 part water, 1 part distilled white vinegar (apple cider vinegar works great too and smells a bit nicer), and a few dashes of tea tree oil for its naturally antibacterial properties.

I spritzed a little of this over the window panes and wiped away with a sheet of yesterday's newspaper to fabulous results. Really!

I'm convinced and won't it be nice to see through those windows for once?

Happy Monday from Satsuma Designs!

No comments: