Saturday, January 30, 2010

Would you Like Milk with your Cookies?

Where were Milk Makers when mommy needed them?! I was able to nurse my kids, but I could never make enough milk to pump. I know, I know, supply goes up the more you nurse, pump, nurse, pump. But seriously, when are you supposed to eat, groom and sleep? Oh right, not until your babies are grown!

Now there's a solution to this common connundrum - Milk Makers lactation cookies. A friend introduced me to these elegantly packaged cookies that offer a boost of Vitamin B, flax and all things natural to help with milk production. They're around 200 calories per cookie, but each one is big enough to satifsy and remember you're helping yourself and your little one to healthy and wholesome mommy milk.

If you're not in the milk making market, they make a great gift! I might package my next Satsuma Designs Bento Gift Box with a bag of these babies - yum, yum.

I'm excited to see what's next from Milk Maker's kitchen! Milkcakes, Cupcakes, per chance?

Photo courtesy of Milk Makers


No comments: