Tuesday, February 9, 2010

The toothbrush blues.


I was unfortunate enough to catch the oooogy sickness going around last week. Being a germ-a-phob I make it a point to replace my toothbrush immediately after my ooogy sickness has gone away or anytime my toothbrush is compromised (falls on the ground or in the sink--a simple rinse of water does not suffice!!). I finally realized how destructive my habit could be to the environment, so I set out to find a quality eco-friendly toothbrush, and find I did!! Preserve sells an awesome toothbrush made entirely from recycled yogurt cups. This product is BPA free, made in the USA (meaning less fuels are used transporting from country to country AND it helps keep jobs in the US), and my personal favorite part about this product... it is NOT tested on animals! There are tons of great colors available as well as your choice of bristle firmness. They also have a jr toothbrush for the kids. Their products can be found at Trader Joe's, PCC, Metropolitan Market as well as many other stores. Check out their whole line of personal care products and other awesome recycled items on their website.

If you're in the market for other bath products check out Satsuma Designs' all new, all natural bamboo washcloths. These washcloths are ultra soft, ultra absorbent and a great way to wash up tiny faces after washing tiny teeth :)

Happy brushing!




Photo courtesy of Preserve

1 comment:

Unknown said...

thanks for the information, it is very important topic because we must be careful with the toothbrush and the diseases that can be purchased, the information is like having a free dental care for that information thank you very much